Board of Directors
The Iowa Stormwater Education Partnership is managed by an 11-person Board, comprised of stormwater professionals from member cities and universities in Iowa. These directors, and other volunteers from members, serve on several volunteer committees for directing staff on educational resources, marketing, membership, and training.
- Chair: Clay Miller
- Chair Officio: Mark Augustine
- Vice Chair: Justin D’Souza
- Treasurer: Karen Oppelt
- Secretary: Wayne Castle
Board of Directors
- Matt Greiner (term expires 2/7/2021)
- Jenny Corkrean (term expires 12/20/2021)
- Tracy Warner (term expires 12/20/2021)
- Karen Oppelt (term expires 2/7/2022)
- Steve Cooper (term expires 2/7/2022)
- Wayne Castle (term expires 2/7/2022)
- Mark Augustine (term expires 2/7/2022)
- Darice Baxter (term expires 12/20/2022)
- Scott Olsen (term expires 12/20/2022)
- Clay Miller (term expires 2/7/2021)
- Justin D’Souza (term expires 12/20/2022)
Committee Members: Darice Baxter, Ben Curtis
Responsibilities: Provide input on marketing plan for ISWEP membership and provide input and direction on develop of marketing resources.
Committee Members: Wayne Castle, Tracy Warner, Matt Greiner
Responsibilities: Review and evaluate membership fee structure and benefits; determine if there should be new membership benefits at different levels.
Resource Development Committee
Committee Members: Cara Matteson, Karen Oppelt, Scott Olesen
Responsibilities: Input on annual toolbox resources and review content of select ISWEP materials; marketing of Rainscaping & pollution prevention statewide.
Committee Members: Steve Cooper, Chad Arp, Amy Kay, Jenny Corkeran, Darice Baxter
Responsibilities: Provide suggestions on new training programs and updates to existing programs; assist with review of PPTs and may provide content as well.
Committee Members: Pat Sauer, Matt Greiner, and Amy Kay
Responsibilities: Request and accept nominations for Iowa Water Conference and ISWEP annual awards.
ISWMM Technical Committee
Committee Members: Amy Foster, Amy Kay, Pat Sauer
Responsibilities: Attend meetings, provide comments on review of new or updates to design guidelines and specifications in the Iowa Stormwater Management Manual.