IStorm 2022 will provide an unparalleled opportunity to network with stormwater professionals from cities, counties, consultants, as well as other design professionals and government agencies. The conference will be live and in-person this year. However, for those who prefer to attend virtually, all sessions will be recorded and available after the conclusion of the conference.
*NEW* Students with a current school-issued ID and valid school email address can register at a significantly reduced rate!
Take advantage of the Early Bird Discount and register by July 15, 2022!
**10% Early Bird Discount automatically applied at checkout through July 15, 2022, only.
***Student attendee must contact Tiffany at email@example.com with a copy of current student ID to obtain a discount code.
Virtual Registration Includes:
- -Access to all recorded presentations starting the week of 9/19/22 (for CEU requirements, questions will be part of the session).
In-Person Registration includes:
- -Unlimited admission to the sessions of your choice on all days.
- -All presentations will be available via recorded video format starting the week of 9/19/22. All attendees will have access to all recorded presentations via our website.
- -In-person event: Includes light breakfast, refreshments during breaks, and lunches on 9/15/22 and 9/16/22.
- -In-person event: Includes evening reception on 9/15/22.
Thank You to Our Sponsors!