Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- – Administer, maintain quality control, and develop effective lines of communication while involving many partners at the federal, state, and local levels.
- – Work one on one with landowners, city staff, and other decision makers to facilitate the adoption of best management practices.
- – Cooperate with project partners and commissioners to complete annual plan of operations and budgets.
- – Submit periodic reports, as specified by contract, including annual and final reports. Present annual reports to the public and sponsoring agencies.
- – Research, plan and conduct information and education programs to raise awareness and encourage implementation of practices.
- – Prepare newsletters, brochures, correspondence, news releases, field demonstrations, workshops and recognition programs for active participants.
- – Evaluate past accomplishments and prioritizes future project activities involving advisory board members, commissioners, and other community and agency partners.