Job Opening: Senior Environmental Specialist at JEO Consulting
The Environmental Sciences Team provides expertise and services for all types of regulatory and environmental related projects. Project types include, but are not limited, to permitting, stream and wetland mitigation, mitigation banking, field studies, NEPA, and wetland delineations.
The Senior Environmental Scientist will:
• Oversee all environmental related work within Iowa
• Assess the impacts of projects on biological communities including wetlands, woodlands, prairies, streams, and other communities
• Coordinate with designers to delineate wetlands and avoid or minimize impacts
• Prepare applications for Section 404 permits and 401 Water Quality Certifications
• Coordinate permitting activities with the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, Natural Resources Conservation Service, U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service, Iowa Department of Natural Resources, and County Conservation Boards
JEO Consulting Group, Inc. is an engineering consulting firm with ten offices (8 in Nebraska and 2 in Iowa). JEO offers competitive salaries and benefits including sick and vacation time, flex time, health insurance, employer contributed 401k program, wellness incentives, paid professional licensure fees and memberships, and annual bonus program.